Friday, February 15, 2013

FOURTH DAY OF TRAINING

In fourth day of my training,we was learn more task on how to search in the web for finding the fact. One of the biggest assignment given by our trainer Mr Peik is to write the story from the book of Dambisa Moyo called Dead Aid.

Before writing the story and publish in my blog first I was taking the time to search for the book in the Internet then to read what is the book tell. The about book was telling about the aid which was giver from the developed country to the under developed country are those aid are helpful in their economical development.

After read the book and know what the book telling about then I was publish in my blog and set a link from my story to the original source of the information.

Also in this day I was learn on how to search by using different language in advanced search where I can choose any kind of language which I want to use in searching document. And the most search which I was used is Google.

Apart from this also I learn on how to find the location from the map while am in the Internet by using the Google map,the Google map help to find the exactly direction and location to the place that I want to know.



No comments:

Post a Comment