Thursday, February 14, 2013

THIRD DAY OF THE TRAINING


During the third day of the trainng we was doing more practical on how to add post,creating a link from one blog to other blog also the trainer teach us on how to add link from your blog to the site that contain more information on the partiular text that you publish on the blog.

Apart from this also we were doing the practical assignement on how to search the fact from the internet by passing through different website that contain the particular information of the things that you want to find.

In fact finding we exactly search for the righ information from the righ source because you always looking for the site that will provide the enough information and right one.By doing so you may find that it will help to write the news that have truth and can balance the story.

During the fact finding I gate more knowledge on how to search for the different information by thinking first wich site they can provide me the real information I look for,after doing that then you start to search for the information that you looking.In order to cheak if your information that your looking is the collect one from that site,we need to write different way of word in the search to see the and then you compare that information.

I always get new things in every new day of my training,so I always like every things learn from my trainer Mr Peik he just give me new thing to teach to my student when am back to my College.

No comments:

Post a Comment