Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MY SELF INTRODUCTION


Am George Baltazary coming from Time School of Journalism working as Tutor teaching the Online Journalism Course.

In our college we have almost the total number of 500 student, and two computer lab having networking computer with internet connection. The student use this computer lab for practical training
In this week I will be at IFM building in Mikumi Hall attending the Training on INTERNET, the training was organized by MISA-TAN with collaboration with VIKES and financed by Finland Foreign Affair of Tanzania.

My expectation on this training is to acquire new skills on the use of internet and to know how the internet can lead to social development, and when am back to my college I will use this skills to share with my student and implement them in practical work.

On my first day of training I was learn about the APPLICATION OF INTERNET, in this we just learn how internet can change the society by looking in various application such as e-Ticketing, e-Bay and Searching application using the Google search engine.

In the internet application we was doing various example but one of the example was the Buying the Train ticket through the internet and Paying money through the internet.

On my first day of training, the thing which I like most is the way of book map the page for the future use and the way you can make the history of the page visited and the way you can delete those page when you need to do so. In my side all the things which I was learnt   from the trainer Mr. Peik was important to me and I like both.

No comments:

Post a Comment