Friday, February 15, 2013

LAST DAT OF THE TRAINING


In my lats day of the training,the trainer Mr Peik tries to finalizing the training by providing us the number of the website were we can use to find the news and story. Also tries to show some different number of blogs were we can be visited to find news.

During the time of my training I just learn a new different things which I was not knew before,to be honest this training improve me a lot about the understanding of the Internet and their uses in general. I also get to knew the different.

All in all the training was good to me I real precipitate Mr Peik for their presentation and concern to me during the all days of my training all I would like to convey my great thanks to MISA-TAN for organizing this training. Without their effort and time to prepare and fund us this would not happen.

At last I would like to thank all participant of the training for their support and cooperation they showed to me I real appreciate them

No comments:

Post a Comment